I would be a bit frightened to put my car at the lower portion. But there should be a fail-safe mechanism that prevents the top from lowering if there's a car below right? I hope :P
Kim, yeah i guess its quite safe... haha actually my first thought was what would happen if your brakes didn't work and you tilted the ramp!! heh anyway guess most of the cars are german made too so.... hee don't have to worry about that too! =D
YL, =) personally not sure, but it should be big enough i guess... anyway i think it will be a long time before we get one 4 wheel drive at home.. haha didn't dad jus buy a new car?!
3 Comments:
I would be a bit frightened to put my car at the lower portion. But there should be a fail-safe mechanism that prevents the top from lowering if there's a car below right? I hope :P
Kim, yeah i guess its quite safe... haha actually my first thought was what would happen if your brakes didn't work and you tilted the ramp!! heh anyway guess most of the cars are german made too so.... hee don't have to worry about that too! =D
YL, =) personally not sure, but it should be big enough i guess... anyway i think it will be a long time before we get one 4 wheel drive at home.. haha didn't dad jus buy a new car?!
ha, I also discovered this last time when I was in Mainz with my host family. Brainy German!
Post a Comment
<< Home