A simple story

Friday, April 22, 2005

Well I don’t really have any pictures to show this time as school has already started and with all the lectures and seminars going on, I’m finding less time to wander around in town… however I’m so thankful to have known a couple of English speaking friends in my class, it makes the environment less stressful and alone…

Of which 2 of them are Canadians from Montreal and we attend the same design class… Was invited to their friend’s house warming one evening and it wasn’t that far from school so I decided to tag along. Oh I forgot to mention that their first language is French, so the apartment where we went to belonged to this French guy. =D haha it was a really interesting evening, with 4 people speaking French most of the time and 1 Singaporean sitting there trying to guess what they were talking about! Was really a multi-cultural experience for me! In fact, they were so nice that when we were watching a movie, the host offered to turn on the English sub-titles just for me…

Really like to describe all that happened that night, but don’t think I will do it here on the blog… haha perhaps you can ask me the next time we see each other! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home