Haven’t been able to update my blog over the last few days due to increased work in school... However now with my presentation over, I’ve finally get some breather as well as the chance to post some pictures too… okay I was first at Dachau’s concentration camp over the long weekend and the other pictures are from Munich. The concentration camp photos are really sober… I realize it does not go with the more light hearted photos later… ya so just to let you guys know…

3 Comments:
Bro, its DACHAU, not DACHDAU...ur spelling has long way to go, but nvr mind, George Bush cant spell nuclear, so u ve got buddy..=)
Oops haha i better change it before others see it too! =D thanks bro.
Hey kor... I really enjoy reading your blog.. keep it going.. it's nice to see the photos and all... heheee! I wonder how you look like now.. haha... well keep this going...
Post a Comment
<< Home