well it seems like i took quite a long break from blogging and perhaps some of you are wondering why so. Common reasons can be attributed to being lazy and having too much work to do... its true on one hand, but i've also been doing some other thinking as well... anyhow Don’t think I shall post pictures of Berlin, Barcelona or Zugspitze this time… well I can show them to you next time when I return to Singapore =D
Recently I’ve been noticing that my eyesight seems to be failing on me… funny how you grow so accustomed to your own failing eyesight that you feel so ‘normal’ about it, not until you realize that reading the U-Bahn (Underground Station) notices from a distance becomes a difficulty… if u all didn’t know, I suffer from lazy eyes, which means that my right eye has perfect sight (well ya I think the right word should be “had”) and the other has a significant degree of difference… sigh does it mean that I will need to replace my specs? The Sonnenbrille (sunglasses) I bought recently would be a waste? What could be the reason for increasing eyesight degree? Too much beer drinking? Reading too much? Is there any cure? Maybe more carrots in my diet? Hmmm too many questions!!!

2 Comments:
aiyo..take care man..every time you work on your models/read stuff/use the computer, after every 15-20 min, look out of the window and admire the scenery, best if it's green pastures.. check out the blue blue sky and give your eyes a break from the details.. =)
LY: hey thanks for the tipp, i will try to do that more often =D sometimes u get so involved in work that you forget to take a break hee! ALso, you're right about the scenery, the view from my studio and room are really not too bad =D
YL: haha okay great, i'm excited! *waiting* ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home