A simple story

Sunday, July 17, 2005

yet another week has passed… only one more paper to go on Monday and then I’ll be a free man! =D anyhow, the pictures you see below are of this restored church building at the Residenz, downtown munich… apparently it was badly destroyed during the war and wasn’t restored till 25 years later. Imagine during the 25 years, without a roof, the amount of damage done not by people, but by the weather on the building! Actually you can see it because they left the weathered marks or scars the way they are… like some sort of artistic natural decoration. Right now it is no longer used as a church, only for events or plays…

1 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger kx said...

Hey hey hey. Minghui =)

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been around lookin' at your blog. But I finally remembered where the link was from your post in our huo ning yahoo group and decided to drop by. So I went through your photos in your archives since March and I am so glad that u are having a helluva good time.

Heh. So here's droppin' by and hoping you are finally enjoying Germany without the stress of of school work! Thank you so much for sharing your travel adventures with us! =) I know you'd hate to have to hear it, but see you around! Haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home