Really think that French is a much nicer language to speak and listen to as compared to German… Been hanging out with my friends from Montreal and Quebec and listening to them speak French or Québec French to each other has been so interesting and entertaining… French feels much more poetic and smooth following as compared to the harsh and strict German pronunciation… to someone who understands no German, you might think the other person is speaking or sounding so offensive! =D Na yah, I’m just whining because I know I can’t really do anything about it… after all I’m here in Germany and stuck with not only the precise German pronunciation, also not to forget the tough Grammar! shesh! Well perhaps when i'm done with my studies in Singapore, I might just spend a year or so in Montreal to learn French… haha anyway I promised my friends that I’ll go there one day…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home