Spent the weekend here in Munich and think I should be doing the same for the next weekend too… My final design presentation is going to be on the 4th July ha, so I’m kinda stuck in town. Anyhow, so as to not allow my work to overwhelm me, I decided to take a break this afternoon and chill in the Englischer Garten (English Garden). So I took my bike after lunch and cycled to the “hottest” spot in Munich and just laid out in the sun and with a tint of shade from a nearby tree. The experience was indeed magical! =D when was the last time I took a break to pause, relax and soak myself under sun? …The wind teasing the trees, a pleasant rustle heard among the leaves, leaves falling across the sky and the sound of the running river nearby… Needless to say, there were so many people around, some reading their novels, some chatting with friends, some swimming in the river, some playing ball games and most of the rest just lazing out in the sun! Caught so many naked people around the park… Unglaublich!
Now I understand why these people can lie in the sun the whole day long! Time passes just so quickly when one is enjoying himself and this was true for me too! Hmmm in the end I didn’t go back “empty handed” either, I brought back with me something from this trip… an uneven tan! Darn… knew I should have brought some sun-block lotion along! =D

1 Comments:
yup i did.. for 40 euro i think. 2nd hand of course, aber es sieht nicht so schlecht aus. =D i can sell it to you for 38 euro haha *grins*
Post a Comment
<< Home